OPERATOR OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The operator of your personal data Personal character collected through this website is the Company ESB COACHING SRL with the registered office in Bucharest, sector 1, Str. Ioan Voda Caragea, nr 22, ground floor, registered with the Trade Register under no. J40/ 11261/2021 tax code 44515696, as the owner of the website https://educatsibogat.ro
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Personal Data Processing Policy describes the categories of your personal data that we process, the ways and purposes in which we collect it, in what situations we transfer personal data, as well as the rights and options you have in this regard.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
The personal data we process:
• Contact information, such as: your name, telephone number, e-mail address, and home address, if you communicate this data to us;
• Data resulting from your browsing on our website is collected through cookies and similar technologies.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Subject to certain legal conditions, you have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data, provided for in Regulation (EU) 2016/679:
• The right of access (to request a copy of your personal data we hold);
• The right to rectify any incorrect or incomplete personal data;
• The right to object or to restrict our use of your personal data;
• The right to delete your personal data, in situations where you have withdrawn your consent, the processing is no longer necessary or the respective processing is contrary to the law;
• The right to data portability that allows you to receive a copy of the processed data that we have received from you or to transmit it to another entity indicated by you;
• The right to withdraw your consent for processing carried out on the basis of consent. The withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. In cases where you withdraw your consent, SC ESB COACHING SRL will no longer process your personal data and will take appropriate measures to erase your personal data. The company SC ESB COACHING SRL will, however, be able to process your personal data. personal data if there is another legal basis for that processing, by communicating this to you.
If you wish to exercise the rights mentioned above, please contact us using the following contact details:
• Address: Bucharest, sector 1, Str. Ioan Voda Caragea, nr 22, ground floor
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Tel: 0752.181.030
In order to comply with our legal obligations of data security and confidentiality, when you exercise one of your rights as a data subject, we may ask you to prove your identity by providing us with a copy of an identification document or any other information necessary to verify that the request comes from the relevant data subject.
We will consider any requests or complaints we receive and will respond to you in compliance with the deadlines set by law.
If you are not satisfied with our answer or you consider that the processing is carried out in violation of the applicable legislation, you can file a complaint with the Data Supervisory Authority of Romania: the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing – based in Bd. Gheorghe Magheru nr. 28-30, Bucharest, Romania: https://www.dataprotection.ro/ or address at email@example.com
LEGAL BASES FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Any processing of your personal data will be carried out on the basis of one of the legal bases below:
• Processing is necessary for the negotiation, conclusion, or execution of a contract to which you are a party;
• Processing is necessary to respond to a request addressed through the site;
• Processing is necessary in order to comply with a legal obligation of the controller;
• The processing is carried out on the basis of your consent (registration with the newsletter);
• Processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of you or another natural person
• In the case of special categories of data, the processing will be carried out if, in addition to a general legal basis for data processing, one of the following specific processing conditions will also be met:
- The consent of the data subject has been obtained;
- We have a legal obligation to process these categories of data;
- Processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise, or defense of a right in court.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may use your personal data for the following purposes (“Allowed Purposes”):
- The answer to your request
- Managing and managing the contractual relationship with our customers;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
• For any related and/or auxiliary purpose to any of the above, or for any other purpose for which your personal data has been provided to us.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will cease processing personal data when they are no longer reasonably necessary for the Permitted Purposes, or when you withdraw your consent (if applicable) and there are no longer legitimate or legal reasons that justify the further processing of your data by SC ESB COACHING SRL. (including the legal obligation of SC ESB COACHING SRL to continue to store the respective data)